Menopausal Care in Bloomington IL
Galvan OB/GYN offers comprehensive menopausal health care services for mid-life women who have completed child-bearing, and peri- and post-menopausal women of all ages.
You do not have to suffer the symptoms of menopause. Dr. Galvan has over 20 years of experience in studying and treating the symptoms of menopause. Click the button below to learn more about your options.
- Annual gynecological exams
- Evaluation and treatment of menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, vaginal dryness, pain with intercourse, mood changes, and abnormal bleeding.
- Treatment menopausal symptoms or sexual concerns after cancer treatment or related to chronic diseases
- Evaluation and management of sexual problems including decreased libido, diminished genital sensitivity, pain with intercourse, difficulty achieving orgasm
- Breast health including breast self-exam, referral for mammograms and other screening modalities, risk assessment for breast cancer, prevention strategies for high risk women, and gynecologic care for breast cancer survivors
- Screening for colon cancer, including fecal occult blood testing and referrals for colonoscopy
- Screening for pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, pessary fitting and care and coordinating referrals to urogynecology specialists for treatment
- Healthy lifestyle choices including a heart healthy diet, exercise, lipid screening, and smoking cessation referrals
Visit Our Office: 1300 Franklin Ave, Suite #330 Normal IL 61761.
Call for Appointment: (309) 454-7400
We now have 3D Ultrasound for our patients! Our new GE Ultrasound offers the best in 3D/4D imaging to create a memory-making keepsake. Ask any staff member for details!
We want to be here for you! In the event you need to reach Dr. Galvan after hours we always have daily updated contact information. Please call the office (454-7400) and listen for the Dr. on call prompt. Information is recorded daily to give you the assistance you need!
Our Fax is number 309-454-7471.